Privacy statement Jofke.eu
Jofke is responsible for the processing of personal data as set out in this privacy statement.
Jofke.eu is located in an building with studio’s for artists at Gershwinstraat 10 in Tilburg.
Jofke van Loon is the Data Protection Officer of Jofke.eu.
She can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
Jofke.nl processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide these data to use yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address details
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- Bank account number
- IP address
- Information about your activities on our website
- Information about your surfing behaviour across different websites. This is done by social media providers that we have linked to our website.
- Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect information about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent the collection of information about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that consent, please contact us at jofke@Jofke.nl and we will delete that information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
Jofke.nl processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and/or advertising leaflet
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary in order to be able to carry out our services.
- Inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Jofke.nl also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return.
- We process personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest, namely a commercial interest.
- Automated decision-making
Jofke.nl does not take decisions on the basis of automated processing on matters that could have (considerable) consequences for individuals. These are decisions that are made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (e.g. an employee of Jofke.nl) being among them. Jofke.nl uses the following computer programs or systems:
WordPress used to create the websites of Jofke.nl, which are stored at host provider Keurig Online and linked to Inboxify.
Inboxify for the automatic processing of subscriptions to newsletters.
Microsoft Outlook for storage of e-mails with personal data.
Social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Linked In and Instagram for maintaining contacts.
How long we keep personal data
Jofke.nl archives your personal data in order to achieve the goals for which your data are collected. If you indicate that you want to be removed from the file, you can indicate this to Jofke.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Jofke.nl shares your personal information with various third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement and to comply with any legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we conclude a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Jofke.nl remains responsible for these processing operations. In addition, Jofke.nl provides your personal information to other third parties. We only do this with your explicit consent.
- Inboxify, for subscribing newsletters and contact management.
- Tax and Customs Administration, during statutory audits.
- JBT business administrations, for processing financial administration.
- Secretary KIVI Foundation, for sending newsletters to mailing list KIVI Foundation.
- Interns and volunteers Jofke.nl, for administrative support.
- Payment details are known to Rabobank, SNS bank and Mollie payment service.
- 3W, for ICT support.
- If necessary, we will share your contact details with customers or cooperation partners. We will ask you for your permission beforehand.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Because we have linked external websites, cookies are placed by third parties. These are social media companies. An overview is given below:
- You Tube
- Linked In
- euCookie: Saves the user’s cookie status for the current domain.
- maps.googleapis.com: For the functionality of GoogleMaps on the contact page
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to revoke your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Jofke.nl and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you or another organisation mentioned by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to jofke@Jofke.nl In order to ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Burgerservicenummer (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Jofke.nl would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Personal Data Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Jofke.eu takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you feel that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com
Contractual or legal obligation
When entering into an agreement, the person whose data Jofke.nl processes is obliged to provide these personal data. If he/she does not provide this information, Jofke.nl can not process a registration for a course or purchase of a service or product.
The data is used for administrative purposes and any issuing of certificates. In order to become a Taktila™ licensee, personal data must be processed on a license agreement.
Jofke.nl has an obligation to provide information to the tax authorities. In case of an inspection by an inspector, we are obliged to allow access to our personal registers and administration.